Be Our Guest:
Texas has weathered the pandemic better than most states in terms of the economic cost, jobs lost and pricing trends. Rents have not cratered during the pandemic as they have elsewhere, and transactions are pricing at or above pre-pandemic levels. With a continued net in-migration for the foreseeable future, where do top multifamily leaders see the greatest opportunity? Join this panel to hear from and connect with key apartment industry players active in the Texas markets.
- Scé Pike, CEO & Co-Founder, IOTAS
- Laurie Baker, EVP – Operations, Camden Property Trust
- Lucy Billingsley, Partner, Billingsley Company
- Lynsey Brinker, Digital Marketing Analyst, ApartmentGeofencing.com
- Hailey Ghalib, Portfolio Manager – Multifamily, USAA Real Estate
- Margette Hepfner, COO – Residential Management, Lincoln Property Company
- Amber Rao, Vice President, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.