Once Upon a Time in New York City:
New York commercial real estate has suffered recently from attacks on all sides, whether it’s anti-development sentiment, new rent regulations, e-commerce or COVID, almost every real estate sector in NYC seems to have declined in the past two years, with some notable exceptions. Where can you find opportunities when there are so many obstacles and so much uncertainty? Join this panel to hear from and connect with key players active in New York.
- Susan Bands, Regional Manager, Marcus & Millichap
- Danielle Ash, Partner, Duval & Stachenfeld
- Melissa Burch, Executive General Manager, Lendlease Development
- Linda Foggie, Senior Vice President, Turner & Townsend
- Johanna Greenbaum, Chief Development Officer, Brooklyn Navy Yard Development Corp
- Sarah Hawkins, Senior Managing Director & COO – East, Hines
- Anna Leung, Managing Director, Naftali Group
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.