Nowhere to Go but Up:
The pandemic has driven a number of changes in how development, construction & design are performed. Changes abound in how the work gets done on site as well as what designs, projects and product types make sense in today’s market. Demand has shifted significantly, and developers need to catch up. Priorities that were on the periphery are suddenly front and center as we all jointly tackle challenges to get the job done against profoundly difficult obstacles. And yet such hurdles if cleared can almost guarantee lucrative outcomes for those who succeed. Join this panel to hear from and connect with developers active in New York Tri-State area who are grappling with these challenges everyday.
- Lisa Minniti- Soska, Partner, Marks Paneth
- Juliet Cullen-Cheung, President, Steiner NYC
- Sarah Fonseca, Principal, Partner Engineering and Science
- Sally Gilliland, Principal, Hudson Companies
- Miriam Harris, Executive Vice President, Trinity Place Holdings
- Suri Kasirer, President, Kasirer Consulting
- Rachel Loeb, Chief Operating Officer, NYCEDC
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.