Circle of Life:
During a crisis, our brains are overwhelmed; data is incomplete, interests and priorities may conflict, and emotions and anxieties swell. It is during times like this that we can show our real mettle as leaders. At the same time, age old problems such as a lack of diversity in the commercial real estate industry do not go away, and in fact have become more prominent than ever. How do we navigate acute emergency situations while also keeping in mind our long term business goals? Join this panel to hear from and connect with key players who are proactively tackling leadership challenges, with a specific focus on diversity and inclusion.
- Alana Perriello, Strategic Account Director, Juniper Square
- Natalie Diaz, Chief of Staff, Time Equities
- Collete English Dixon, Executive Director – Marshall Bennett Institute of Real Estate, Roosevelt University
- Laura Hines–Pierce, Senior Managing Director, Hines
- Chrystal LaRoche, Counsel, Ropes & Gray
- Darya Shneyder, Partner, Marks Paneth
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.