Streets of Gold
The pandemic initially upended most transactions, bringing deals to a screeching halt. However, since the summer of 2020, the real estate capital markets have recovered quickly with some sectors and markets returning or exceeding pre-pandemic pricing. Further, with the recent change of power in Washington, a whole new set of risks and opportunities are emerging. How are you poised to benefit? This panel seeks to address the state and emerging trends in finance and investment activity, highlighting where the money is coming from and going to, in the near future.
- Anita Paryani-Rice, SVP – Capital Markets, Marcus & Millichap Capital Corporation
- Terri Adler, Managing Partner, Duval & Stachenfeld
- Marianne Ganster, Head of U.S. Asset Management, AIG Global Real Estate
- Michelle Liu, Director, CIT Real Estate Finance
- Sherry Rexroad, Managing Director – Global Real Asset Securities, BlackRock
- Sarah Schwarzschild, Co-Head of Metropolitan & Managing Director, Carlyle
- Sherry Wang, Managing Director – Urban Investment Group, Goldman Sachs
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.