Thursday, March 11 @ 10:30 am EST
Recent New York building energy regulations have left many building owners and managers confused on what to do, how to comply, what fines they may be facing and how to finance any required building modifications. With the expansion of the new laws to include most buildings over 25,000 square feet, the number of buildings affected has grown significantly. But energy upgrades compete with other capital planning priorities and budget constraints. And with downward pressure on multifamily and office rents, budgets are tighter than they’ve been for a long time. And yet there is only a short timeline until fines are handed out for non-compliance. How are top New York real estate asset managers and sustainability executives navigating the complexities of renewing their assets and meeting deadlines under the new and updated laws?
- What are the top real estate retrofit / asset renewal priorities today?
- How have the pandemic, recent market conditions and rents affected priorities?
- What requirements, deadlines and fines are set in the new energy laws?
- Which incentives are available for upgrades and retrofits?
- What innovative solutions are there for funding capital projects?
- How can building owners further reduce expenses and improve efficiency?
Break through the Virtual Wall & Connect
The webinar uses an innovative virtual conference format that combines networking and panel discussions into one easy-to-use platform. Join live to connect with attendees and speakers before and after each content session.
The platform allows you to see who is participating and speak with them via chat or video. Meet one-on-one or in small groups; engage with speakers; move from table to table to mingle; exchange contact info and follow up later.
Senior Solutions Development Engineer
Ecosystem Energy Services