Cushman & Wakefield
Susan Tjarksen co-founded KIG CRE in 2015, which was acquired by Cushman & Wakefield in 2018. She has more than 30 years of real estate experience working with both private and public investment institutions throughout the country.
Prior to brokerage, Susan was a leader in apartment and mixed-use development, having planned, built, designed, financed and delivered projects totaling more than $3.5 billion in revenue. She has also successfully developed and sold 12,000 residential units, 2,500 hotel rooms and more than 2 million square feet of retail and office space.
- Bachelor of Finance, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Master of Finance, Essex University
- National Multifamily Housing Council
- Forbes Real Estate Council
- Roosevelt University’s MBIRE Advisory Board
- Lincoln Park Builders Club of Chicago