SVP – Florida Region
As Regional Senior Vice President for the state of Florida, Stephanie is responsible for leading and directing the leasing, property management and marketing of its growing industrial portfolios in Central and South Florida as well as new development opportunities.
In her previous role as Vice President of Leasing and Development, Stephanie was responsible for leasing 8.5 million square feet of industrial properties in Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties, and identifying new development opportunities. Prior to working in leasing, Stephanie spent three years as Vice President of Asset Management and Customer Service, responsible for the overall operation of the company’s entire South Florida portfolio, including asset management, supervision of personnel, communication, and client retention functions.
Prior to joining Duke Realty, Stephanie was Real Estate Manager and Associate Director for CB Richard Ellis and Property Manager for Trammell Crow, Glenborough Realty Trust, and Washington Real Estate Investment Trust.
• Bachelor of Arts, Political Science and Russian Area Studies, Pennsylvania State University • Florida real estate license
• Real Property Administrator
• Board of Directors and 2020 President, NAIOP South Florida (NAIOP)
• President, Board of Directors and Co-Chair, TOBY Awards Committee, BOMA’s Ft. Lauderdale and the Palm Beaches Chapter
• Trustee, Pompano Beach Chamber of Commerce
• Member, South Florida Office Brokers Association (SFOBA)
• Board of Directors, Commercial Industrial Association of South Florida (CIASF) • Corporate Investor, Beacon Council
• Business Development Board Investor, Palm Beach County
• Duke Realty Salesperson of the Year, 2017
• Duke Realty Dealmaker of the Year, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2019
• NAIOP Industrial Broker of the Year finalist, 2015, 2016, 2018
• Outstanding BOMA Member of the Year, 2009
• Honoree, Bisnow Women of Influence in Real Estate, 2018
• Globe Street Real Estate Forum Industrial Influencer, 2019
• South Florida Business Journal, Power Leaders in Real Estate 2020