Chairman & CEO
American Realty Advisors
Education: University of California, Santa Barbara: B.A.; University of Southern California: J.D.
Stanley Iezman is the founder, Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer of American Realty Advisors, a private equity real estate investment firm. Mr. Iezman is responsible for the strategic planning and direction of ARA’s investing and operational activities. ARA has over $13.0 billion of assets under management in equity, debt, and preferred equity investments throughout the United States. The firm invests through core and value-added open ended funds, as well as through separate accounts for domestic institutional investors that include public and private pension funds, endowments, foundations, and other tax-exempt investors.
• He is a member of the firm’s Investment, Leadership, and ESG+R Committees.
• Mr. Iezman is an Adjunct Professor at the University of Southern California’s Sol Price School of Public Policy, where he teaches real estate asset management in the Master of Real Estate Development Program and is a member of the Executive Committee of the USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
• He also is a member of the Planning Committee for the USC Real Estate Law and Business Forum.
• He is a member of the Board of Directors of Thrive Scholars.
• He serves as a member of the Investment Committee and is a trustee for the Saint John’s Health Center Foundation in Santa Monica, California, which provides leadership to the Saint John’s Health Center and the John Wayne Cancer Institute.
• He is on the board of directors of for The Center Theatre Group, which is part of the Los Angeles Music Center, and serves as the Chairman of the Audit Committee and Secretary.
• Mr. Iezman is actively involved in The Urban Land Institute, where he sits on the Board of Governors for the ULI Foundation and participates in the Industrial and Office Park Development Council. He is also a member of the Advisory Board of the Los Angeles Chapter of ULI.
• He serves on the Board of Directors of the Association of Foreign Investors in Real Estate (AFIRE) and is a member of the Urban Land Institute (ULI); the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC); the National Association of Real Estate Investment Managers (NAREIM); the Pension Real Estate Association (PREA); the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP); the Los Angeles County Bar Association; the Real Estate Roundtable; the American Bar Association; and was the Chair of the NYU Real Estate Institute’s Annual Conference on Pension Fund Investment in Real Estate for 10 years.
• Mr. Iezman is a noted speaker on real estate investment and has authored numerous articles on related issues for real estate, pension, and legal industry publications.