EVP – Design & Construction
As the Executive Vice President of Design & Construction, Ryan is responsible for leading efforts to continuously improve Continental’s preconstruction and construction execution. Ryan is also responsible for new product development, utilizing his experience in both architecture and construction to maximize value to investors by balancing superior design with production efficiency.
Prior to joining Continental, Ryan was President at Anexis Development, a developer located in Chicago, IL specializing in mixed-use projects. He has also previously served as Vice President of Operations for Altisource Asset Management Corporation and Director of Construction for Centrum Properties.
- Cornell University, Bachelor of Architecture
- SC Johnson School of Business at Cornell University, Master of Business Administration
CERTIFICATIONS / ACCREDITATIONS / MEMBERSHIPS
- Peer, National Multifamily Housing Council – Design & Construction Peer Group
- Member, American Institute of Architects
- Certified, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- Licensed, Architect in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Licensed, Broker in the State of Illinois