SVP – Development
Jair Lynch Development
Ms. Hoang serves as Senior Vice President of Development where she oversees all company sponsored real estate investment projects from inception to construction completion. Her responsibilities include master planning and entitlement strategy, ensuring design and construction excellence, adherence to project business plans, team mentoring and training, investor relations and reporting, and implementation of portfolio-wide procedures, standards, and reports. She is driven by her passion for the built environment and the ability to develop extraordinary places that connect to the soul of a community. By growing and challenging the teams around her, she is able to successfully deliver complex, sustainable, and legacy projects in the region.
Ms. Hoang is a decisive and seasoned real estate executive with 24 years of experience, specializing in the complete life-cycle development of multifamily and mixed-use communities with involvement in the pre/development of approximately 5,000 units and 100,000 SF of retail space in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Prior to joining Jair Lynch in 2020, Ms. Hoang led the strategic master planning and development of the Merriweather District in Columbia, MD for the Howard Hughes Corporation; and she has previously worked in development for Home Properties, JPI Development, and the National Capital Revitalization Corporation, along with time spent in real estate consulting at Ernst & Young and RCLCO.
- University of Virginia – Bachelor of Arts, Foreign Affairs
- Urban Land Institute: Member
- Bridges to Housing Stability (Non-profit): Treasurer, Real Estate Committee and Finance Committee Chair
- Capital Riverfront BID: Executive Committee Board Member
- Real Estate Roundtable: Sustainability Policy Advisory Committee
- National Multifamily Housing Council: Workforce Housing Committee
- CREW Northern Virginia: Member