Trinity Real Estate
Richard is gifted in both devising winning strategies and explaining them in a way clients can understand. Since founding Trinity Real Estate in 2001, he has provided advisory, development, and investment services for projects valued at more than $2 billion. Under his leadership, our product experience totals more than 3.6 million square feet and includes office, residential, retail, hotel, mixed-use, and industrial properties.
As an industry expert, Richard has been referenced in the New York Times and has been a contributing source for the annual Urban Land Institute/Pricewaterhouse Coopers Emerging Trends publication. He served on the board of directors of the Pacific Real Estate Institute and is both a past president and former national board director for the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties.
- BS and MBA, University of Washington; AMP, University of Oxford
- Real estate investment and development professional since 1987
- Husband and father of four
- Fly fisherman, upland bird hunter, woodworker
- Favorite place: Trout Lake, Ontario
- Words he lives by: “Have fun, make money, do business with people you like and respect.