Caiaccio Law Firm
Kevin Caiaccio, founder of Caiaccio Law Firm, has more than 25 years of experience practicing commercial real estate law. His results-driven approach to problem-solving encourages clients and colleagues to be selective, filter through distractions, and focus on big-picture solutions.
Kevin is recognized by his peers and professional network as a leader and an expert in the commercial real estate industry. In addition to commercial real estate law, Kevin has strong ties to the business of real estate investment through years of respected relationships with real estate sponsors, lenders, developers, and investors. He is a frequent lecturer on real estate investment and development as well as equity structuring for commercial real estate ventures. In recognition of his skill, integrity, and professionalism, Kevin was awarded an AV Peer Review Rating by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell – the most prestigious rating that can be achieved by an attorney.
A native of Atlanta, Kevin is a graduate of Georgia State University. He earned his J.D. degree, cum laude, from The University of Georgia School of Law in 1995, where he was a member of the Managing Board and the Editorial Board of the Georgia Law Review. He has been a member of the State Bar of Georgia since 1995.
Kevin resides in Sandy Springs with his wife and daughter. When he’s not practicing law, Kevin enjoys spending time with his family and appreciating the outdoor recreational activities offered by the north Georgia mountains. His favorite past times include fly fishing, hiking, golf, and chess.
● Handled acquisition, financing, and disposition of a $70 million multi-asset apartment portfolio across central Florida for a real estate investment firm/multifamily developer.
● Managed the acquisition and financing for a real estate investor of a multifamily portfolio in central Michigan valued in excess of $100 million.
● Counseled the acquisition of multiple golf courses, resorts, and spas in Georgia and Florida for a resort developer/operator.
● Worked with a private investment firm fund manager in the development of a self-storage portfolio in North Georgia.
● Advised a local developer with institutional equity partners in the acquisition and development of Beltline properties in Atlanta, GA.
● AV Peer Review Rating by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell
● State Bar of Georgia
● Founder and Managing Attorney; The Caiaccio Law Firm
● Former Partner; Schreeder, Wheeler & Flint, LLP
● Managing Board Member and Editorial Board Member; Georgia Law Review
● Howard v. Babcock, The Business of Law vs. the Ethics of Lawyers: Are Noncompetition Covenants Among Law Partners Against Public Policy? 28 Ga. L. Rev. 807 (1993-1994)
● University of Georgia School of Law, J.D. cum laude
● Georgia State University, B.A. magna cum laude, Political Science