Middle Street Partners
Responsibilities: Lead the Company’s development team and develop processes and best practices for the development platform. Applicable markets of responsibility include Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama, Virginia, and Northern Florida (Jacksonville). Tasked with:
– Managing site acquisitions, capitalization, planning, execution, delivery, closeout and the overall success of all development projects
– Staffing site acquisition, pre-development, and construction management functions accordingly
– Most recently: VP of Development for the NRP Group responsible for development of new projects in Georgia and Tennessee.
– Prior to NRP: VP of Development for Wood Partners in Atlanta where he developed more than 1,800 multifamily units and 22,000 square feet of commercial space with a total capitalization in excess of $560 million.
– Before joining Wood Partners: Worked in Investment Banking for Genesis Capital, LLC in Atlanta. At Genesis, he worked on mergers and acquisitions across several industry groups including real estate, manufacturing, retail, and sports and entertainment.
– Bachelor’s degree in English and Classics from Washington and Lee University
– JD/MBA from the University of Georgia’s School of Law and Terry School of Business with a Finance and Real Estate concentration