VP – Multifamily Asset Management
Joel Sasser joined Stockbridge in 2017, and serves as an Asset Manager with responsibilities for multifamily assets in the Midwest, Southeast, and Mountain States. Mr. Sasser has additional real estate expertise in multifamily development sourcing and project implementation, investment sales, and property management. Prior to joining Stockbridge, he served as Director at Moran & Company, where he sold more than 10 multifamily assets (totaling $435M), as well as raising equity for two new multifamily construction projects (totaling $110M). Prior to joining Moran, Joel was a Development Director at The Worthing Companies, where he sourced, underwrote and managed various multifamily development projects in , Raleigh/Durham, Charlotte, Houston, Austin, Nashville and Charleston. Joel has previous property management and operations experience with Worthing. Mr. Sasser graduated from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism and Mass Communication. He is a CCIM designee.
* 18 years of real estate industry experience
* Focuses on asset management and Stockbridge’s relationship with its third party management companies and partners
* Former Director for Moran & Company, where he brokered the sale of various multifamily communities in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic
* Previous experience includes brokerage disposition of more than $435M in real estate assets, equity raises for various multifamily assets, and development lead duties on multiple projects throughout the Southeast and Texas (for The Worthing Companies)
* B.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill