Chief Marketing Officer
New Empire Corp.
Emily Zhu is a versatile branding strategist, a knowledge worker, creative marketer, and international speaker. Emily is responsible for New Empire’s marketing and sales of over $200 million of ground-up condo development projects from the rendering phase, to building and sales completion. Emily has generated over $48 million in sales between 567 Ocean Avenue in Prospect Park South and 6 Garfield in Park Slope since the onset of the pandemic, closing 31 contracts at 567 Ocean Avenue in the first quarter of 2021, leading to its recognition as the top performer in sales volume by The Real Deal in March of 2021. Emily currently oversees marketing of 208 Delancey in Manhattan’s Lower East Side, featuring 85 residences where she has been intimately involved with sales planning and management of on-site sales teams. Emily will be spearheading two new projects in 2022, including 429 2nd Avenue in Kips Bay, a 14-story, 55–60-unit condominium, and 24-01 Queens Plaza North in Long Island City, a 19 story, 100-unit condominium. She consistently collaborates with cross-functional teams from marketing, architecture, interior design, construction, legal and finance.
Between 2015 and 2018, Emily has led the marketing of more than $100 million in EB-5 investment capital in projects with a total development value of $800 million nationwide. She led and executed capital raising from a diverse spectrum of high-net-worth investors located in China, India, Vietnam, Turkey, UAE, and Brazil. Emily has been invited to speak with audiences around the world ranging from foreign investors to real estate development executives, and innovation organizations such as Baruch College and Fordham University School of Law.
Emily earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from University of Queensland in Journalism, and a Master of Arts from University in Media Communications from University of Sydney, Australia. She has a J.D. from City University of Hong Kong and an LL.M. from the University of Pennsylvania School of Law.
• Pre-Development: Conduct marketing analysis, project positioning, unit pricing, unit mix study, floor plan review, facade design and amenity selection for the building.
• New Development Marketing: Develop the identity, visual elements, marketing collateral, advertising, interactive and promotional materials; optimize marketing & sales and optimize press outreach and digital advertising strategies.
• Sales: Identifying on model residences, overseeing the staging and hire/train sales professionals.
• Business Outreach and Customer Acquisition
• Develop Digital Marketing Strategy and Content Mapping
• Conduct Website Analytics based on a measurement plan
• EB-5 Capital Raising
• Investment Pitch & Negotiation