Principal – Real Estate
Edward is a Principal in CLA’s real estate industry group. Over the last 10years of his career he has been dedicated to providing seamless professional experiences to some of the largest real estate developers, homebuilders, private equity investors, and owners of real estate within our firm.
Working in the industry has given him the opportunity to develop strong technical capabilities and provide our clients with the technical advice and client experience that they should expect from their CPA.
Edward works in our firm’s internal inspection group looking for ways to improve the assurance process. He also is part of the real estate technical group which works to develop improved methodologies for the firm.
- Real Estate
- Investment Companies / Real Estate Funds
Education and professional involvement
- Masters of science in accounting from the University of Tampa
- Masters of business administration from the University of Tampa
- Bachelor of Science in accounting from the University of Tama
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Florida
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Real Estate Investment Council
- Urban Land Institute
- The Univeristy of Tampa, Board Fellow
- Leadership Tampa, Member
CPAs | CONSULTANTS | WEALTH ADVISORS
CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen LLP) is an independent network member of CLA Global. See CLAglobal.com/disclaimer.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.