Partner & Senior Managing Director
B6 Real Estate Advisors
Mr. Johnston is a Partner, Senior Managing Directors at B6 Real Estate Advisors, where he oversees investment sales in Brooklyn’s Bedford-Stuyvesant, Bushwick, Crown Heights and Prospect Lefferts Gardens neighborhoods. To date, he has evaluated and underwritten over 900 properties and personally executed the sale of over 200 transactions with an aggregate value of approximately $1 billion. Previously, he was a Director at Cushman & Wakefield (formerly Massey Knakal Realty Services).
Mr. Johnston prides himself on being a fair and transparent salesperson while always putting his client’s needs first. He is an effective marketer and salesperson with a reputation for securing buyers that allocate the highest value to each unique characteristic of his listing, justifying the highest market value.
Born and raised in Larchmont, New York, Mr. Johnston graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance from the University of Scranton. His previous work experience includes Equity Sales and Trading at Ota, LLC, Advertising Sales at ESPN, Litigation Services at Merrill Communications and Investor Relations at the hedge fund Kingstown Capital.
Outside of his professional realm, Mr. Johnston participates in triathlons throughout the year and ran the NYC marathon. He is an avid skier and paddle tennis player but, above all, he enjoys spending time with his wife, Sarah, son, James, and their new daughter, Olivia.
- Central Brooklyn Walk-Up Portfolio: 17 Buildings, $76,000,000
- 960 Franklin Avenue: Development Site, $75,000,000
- 525 Broadway: Conversion / Development Site, $32,800,000
- 1525 Bedford Avenue: Development Site, $32,500,000
- Duke Brooklyn Multifamily Portfolio: 5 Buildings, $16,700,000
- 102 Sanford Street: Industrial, Conversion, $11,900,000
- 1000 Dean Street: Creative Office Conversion, $11,000,000
- CoStar Power Broker by CoStar Group: 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017
- C&W Top Producer Nationwide: 2015