Executive Vice President – Corporate Leasing & Strategy
Strategic Property Partners
David Bevirt serves as Executive Vice President of Corporate Leasing & Strategy for Strategic Property Partners and the lead for all office leasing efforts. Encompassing up to 9M square feet of office, residential, hotel, retail, educational space and public realm, Water Street Tampa is backed by Jeff Vinik and Cascade Investment and is one of the largest mixed-use developments in the country.
Mr. Bevirt is a 37-year veteran of the commercial real estate industry. Prior to joining SPP in 2018, Mr. Bevirt was Senior Vice President with Brookfield Properties where he was responsible for all leasing and marketing efforts for the portfolio’s 25 core and opportunity fund assets in DC, Maryland, and Virginia, totaling 8 million square feet.
BA, Landscape Architecture ‘83
MS, Urban Planning ‘85
Boards and Professional Affiliations
• 2021 – Present – Board Member and Executive Committee, The Florida Aquarium
• 2020 – Present – Board Member, Saint Petersburg Area Economic Development Corporation
• 2020 – Present – Board Member, Lions Eye Institute
• 2019 – Present – Board Member, Enterprise Florida, Inc.
• 2019 – Present – Board Member, Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce
• 2018 – 2022 – Board Member, Tampa Bay Economic Development Council
• 2014 – 2018 – Board Member, NoMa Business Improvement District
• 2012 – 2018 – Board Member, Executive Committee Member & Education Committee
Chairman, NAIOP Northern Virginia
• 2007 – 2009 Director – National Association of Realtors (Washington, DC)
• 2006 President, Washington, DC Association of Realtors
• 2003 President & Regional Chairman, Greater Washington Commercial Association of
• Advisory Board Member, Best Buddies of Northern Virginia
• 1995-2005 – Board Trustee, National Multiple Sclerosis Society