As a Co-founder of REEP Equity, which she co-founded in 2012, Arleen Garza serves as the primary decision maker on acquisitions and company growth strategy. In 2017, she co-founded a real estate management company that currently manages properties in San Antonio and Houston. Her goal is to maximize investor returns by sourcing acquisitions in target markets that allow value add and management improvements that will increase profits and generate appreciation for the properties under the REEP ownership umbrella.
Background and Experience
Prior to establishing the real estate business, Mrs. Garza served in various key roles in the financial services industry, achieving the title of Senior Vice President. She served as National Hispanic Marketing Manager, Retail Banking Center Manager, International Private Banking Manager and as a Credit Officer. While in these roles, Mrs. Garza appeared on national and local media programs providing education to consumers in Spanish and English on personal financial management.
After leaving the corporate world, Mrs. Garza established a consulting business through which she developed strategic business plans with entrepreneurs in medical, logistics, educational, software, food services, and construction industries, designed to achieve accelerated growth.
Arleen received her Bachelor’s in Business Administration in Finance.
- National Apartment Association Certifications – Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) and Certified Portfolio Supervisor (CAPS)
- 2013 Independent Rental Owner of the Year – San Antonio Apartment Association
- 2014 Property of the Year – San Antonio Apartment Association
- 2016 Independent Rental Owner of the Year – San Antonio Apartment Association
- 2018 Women in Real Estate Award – Connect Media Commercial Real Estate
- 2019 Fastest Growing Company – San Antonio Business Journal
- 2020 Fastest Growing Company – San Antonio Business Journal
- San Antonio Apartment Association Board of Directors 2022