REGISTER NOW FOR REAL ESTATE WOMEN’S FORUM
Featuring both national and regional panels, the 10th annual Real Estate Women’s Forum is organized into brief, easy-to-consume portions from March 1 to 5. The conference uses a special platform that integrates webcasts with networking to allow you to interact directly with other attendees as well as speakers before and after each panel, via text chat or video. The platform integrates with LinkedIn to allow you to exchange contact info and keep the conversation going after the conference.
Whether you are looking to meet business partners, find mentors, advance your career, connect with old friends or meet new ones, REWF is a once-a-year opportunity. Don’t miss out!
What You Get:
- Access to senior leadership from top firms across the country
- Special sessions focused on NY, CA, FL, TX and the Southeast
- Up to 10 national and regional panel webcasts
- Over 7 hours of networking time to connect face-to-face
- Webcast recordings to view when you like (optional)
- Participant List of all attendees [name, title, company] (optional)
If you do not see the ticket selections below, you may also register on EventBrite.
Note, you do not need a PayPal account to register. When you get to the payment screen, click on Pay with Debit or Credit Card.
Having trouble registering? Watch this brief registration tutorial.
What it means to be Powered by GreenPearl
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.