Join the New York Multifamily Summit in a re-imagined, all-digital, online conference format. Spanning nine weekdays from September 29 to October 9, the conference has been organized in brief, easy-to-consume portions to minimize disruption to your work and personal life. Join live to interact directly with speakers through the Q&A feature, or view the recordings on your own time. Either way, don’t miss the limited group networking opportunities that will allow you to connect with your peers directly to forge new connections and re-establish existing relationships.
What You Get:
- 6 panels held on separate days to minimize the disruption to your schedule
- Keynote with Daryl Carter, Founder & CEO, Avanath Capital
- Market data presentation on New York area market with comparisons to other markets
- Workshop on new tax credits from recent legislation as well as cell tower income
- Group networking to connect with other industry principals and professionals
- Recordings of each session to allow you to view or review when you like (optional)
- Conference Directory of all attendees who opt-in to the directory (optional)
- Discounted access to the in-person conference in 2021 (optional)
- Join one of the closed-door peer-to-peer roundtables (requires invitation)
If you have a promo code, you can enter it by clicking “Enter promo code“ above the first visible ticket selection.
If you do not see the ticket selections below, you may also register on EventBrite.
What it means to be Powered by GreenPearl
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.