Shifting Sands: Taking the Temperature of Foreign Investor Appetite in US Deals
To pension funds and other institutional investors overseas, the United States looks like a very different place than it did just a short while ago. Whole new areas of uncertainty have emerged that raise the apparent risk of investing in opportunities here. And yet uncertainty has risen globally, and risk is often a relative measure when deciding where to invest dry powder. What do investors from Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Canada think about opportunities in the United States today? How have recent events changed investment decisions? How can US-based allocators and operators best position themselves to work with foreign investors?
- Shahab Moreh, Partner, Mazars
- Yariv Ben-Ari, Partner – Real Estate, Herrick
- Dino Christoforakis, Head of Transactions – North America, AFIAA
- David Hamm, Senior Managing Director & Head of Acquisitions, Wafra
- Matthew Scholl, Head of Investment Management – Americas, Union Investment
- Joseph Sitt, Chairman, Thor Equities
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.