Apartment Industry Outlook and Emerging Trends panel
The West & Central Florida apartment industry has been a “tale of two cities”. While Tampa/St. Pete has fared relatively well, Orlando–recently the top apartment development market in the country by units–has been hit hard. Areas where folks can work from home have seen only minor drops in collections and occupancy, while hospitality-fueled markets have been devastated by the health crisis. That said, the pandemic and winter storms have accelerated in-migration to Florida. We are in unprecedented times with few historical comparisons to rely on. What do the next twelve months look like for multifamily operations, investment and development in Florida?
- How have rental rates, rent payments and occupancy held up?
- How have eviction moratoriums impacted collections and underwriting?
- How has the new administration affected employment and outlook in West & Central Florida?
- Which cities and towns across Florida are seeing increased renter and investor interest?
- What is the state of multifamily investment and development activity and pipeline?
- How has the current situation affected construction costs, availability and timelines?
- In what ways has the pandemic created new opportunities for distressed acquisitions?
- David Bradley, Regional Manager – Tampa, Marcus & Millichap
- Jennifer Clince, Chief Executive Officer, Collier Companies
- Seth Greenberg, Chief Executive Officer, ECI Group
- Tim Peterson, CIO & COO, Altman Companies
- Karl Pischke, Vice President, RCLCO
- Richard Richman, Chairman, Richman Group
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.