Next Stage: Multifamily Development,
The COVID crisis has slowed down the development pipeline and permitting for many organizations, allowing projects underway to catch up on the workload. Fortunately, construction has been deemed an essential service, and in some cases, new areas of cost savings have started to emerge. However, the slow down in the pre-development flow doesn’t help a market where there was already a gap between supply and demand. How are developers, designers and construction executives changing how they do their work today?
- How has the pandemic and resulting unemployment rate affected development plans going forward?
- What impact has the crisis had on construction projects, labor and costs?
- How is materials sourcing changing in light of the current situation?
- How will we design projects differently post-COVID?
- What will it take to get the development pipeline flowing normally again?
- What new opportunities have emerged from the crisis?
- Jody McKibben, VP & Regional Manager – Nashville, Marcus & Millichap
- Melissa Spaeth Banko, Principal & Owner, Banko Design
- Brendan Barr, Managing Partner, OneStreet Residential
- Fred Kay, SVP – Development, StreetLights Residential
- Clay Landers, Chief Construction Officer, Cortland
- Katherine Mosley, Principal – Development, TriBridge Residential
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.