The Marcus & Millichap Multifamily Online Conference: Southern California concluded on August 20, 2020. Feel free to view recordings of sessions. Use the form below to get access.
In order to receive your free recordings, please fill out your information below. Please ensure that your e-mail address is correct in order for you to receive the link properly. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cracks are beginning to show, as the virus infections re-surge and rent collections for some units dip by as much as 18%. What does the pandemic mean for collections, pricing, leasing, development, investment and the regulatory environment at local, state and national levels? Most importantly, what does it mean for you and your business?
Join the Marcus & Millichap Multifamily Forum: Southern California in a re-imagined, all-digital, online conference format. Spanning ten days from August 11 through August 20, the conference has been organized in brief, easy-to-consume portions to minimize disruption to your work and personal life. Join live to interact directly with speakers through the Q&A feature, or view the recordings on your own time. Either way, don’t miss the group networking discussions that will allow you to connect with your peers directly to forge new connections and re-establish existing relationships.
Reasons to Attend:
- Find out what top multifamily owners, managers, developers and investors are thinking and doing in the SoCal markets
- Get the latest information on equity and debt financing for multifamily properties
- Learn how the pandemic has affected your peers’ business and what they are doing about it
- Pool your ideas on reopening plans and social amenity usage best practices
- Discover the current thinking regarding future distressed buying opportunities
- Explore how multifamily value add rehab is changing in light of the public health crisis
- Identify new technology that is now suddenly more useful and relevant
- Connect directly through one of the group networking discussions or the happy hour
What You Get:
- 5 panels held on separate days to minimize the disruption to your schedule
- Keynote with Bob Hart, CEO of TruAmerica Multifamily Investments
- Market data presentation by Marcus & Millichap’s Senior Vice President – Multifamily Division
- Special Workshop on New Tax Credits & Ancillary Income Opportunities
- Recordings of each session to allow you to view or review when you like
- Topical 30-minute group networking sessions following each panel
- Closing 60-minute networking session with 8-person breakouts remixed every 12 minutes
Following each session starting at 11 am PT is a half-hour structured group networking opportunity. Each session is structured to focus on the topics addressed during the session prior. For example, following the property management panel, the networking session will focus upon issues raised during the panel, such as touchless leasing, remote management, resident and staff safety, leasing, turnover, rent collections, etc. When you register, you will receive an invite to each networking session. The exception is the VIP reception, which is exclusive to select attendees, speakers and conference sponsors. the conference concludes with a one-hour networking reception, organized into mixed breakouts that remix every twelve minutes.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap is a leading commercial real estate brokerage firm focusing exclusively on investment sales, financing, research, and advisory services, with close to 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals in over 80 offices throughout the United States and Canada. The firm has perfected a powerful property marketing system that integrates broker specialization by property type and market area; the industry’s most comprehensive investment research; a long-standing culture of information sharing; relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors; and state-of-the-art technology matching buyers and sellers. In 2018, the firm closed nearly 10,000 transactions with a sales volume of approximately $46.4 billion.
Sponsors of the Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum: Southern California are typically industry vendors and service providers looking to secure new business from medium to large sized multifamily and/or office portfolio operators.
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.