Join the Marcus & Millichap Multifamily Forum: Southern California in a re-imagined, all-digital, online conference format. Spanning four days from September 6 through September 9, the conference has been organized in brief, easy-to-consume portions to minimize disruption to your work and personal life. Join live to interact directly with speakers through the Q&A feature, or view the recordings on your own time. Either way, don’t miss the group networking discussions that will allow you to connect with your peers directly to forge new connections and re-establish existing relationships.
Reasons to Attend:
- Find out what top multifamily owners, managers, developers and investors are thinking
- Get the latest information on equity and debt financing for multifamily properties
- Learn how the pandemic has affected your peers’ business and what they are doing about it
- Pool your ideas on reopening plans and social amenity usage best practices
- Discover the current thinking regarding future distressed buying opportunities
- Explore how multifamily value add rehab is changing in light of the public health crisis
- Identify new technology that is now suddenly more useful and relevant
- Connect directly through one of the group networking discussions or the happy hour
Break through the Virtual Wall & Connect
The event uses an innovative virtual conference format that combines networking and panel discussions into one easy-to-use platform. Join live to connect with attendees and speakers before and after each content session.
The platform allows you to see who is participating and speak with them via chat or video. Meet one-on-one or in small groups; engage with speakers; move from table to table to mingle; exchange contact info and follow up later.
Speakers at the Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum: Southern California are typically senior executives and company leaders who lead teams that invest, own, develop and manage multifamily properties, as well as a curated selection of industry leaders from organizations that impact the multifamily asset class today.
Past speakers include:
President & CEO
President & CEO
Marcus & Millichap
Forest City Enterprises
President & CEO
Essex Property Trust
Chief Executive Officer
- J.J. Abraham, Division President – California, Lennar Multifamily
- Jim Anderson, SVP, Trammell Crow Company
- Tom Bannon, Chief Executive Officer, California Apartment Association
- Steve Basham, Senior Market Analyst, CoStar Group
- Marshall Boyd, President, Interstate Equities
- Ziv Cohen, President, Resmark Companies
- Rachel Davidson, Chief Administrative Officer, Alliance Residential
- Tony Ditteaux, President – Construction, Trammell Crow Residential
- Jonathan Epstein, Managing Director, BentallGreenOak
- John Eudy, CIO, Essex Property Trust
- Kevin Farrell, COO & President, Fifield Realty Corp.
- Jerry Fink, Managing Partner, Bascom Group
- Richard Friedman, Managing Director, Greystar
- Olivia Gougler, Solutions Engineer, G5
- Paulee Halloran, VP – Asset Management, Wood Partners
- David Kim, Founder & Managing Principal, Bascom Group
- Victor MacFarlane, Chariman & CEO, MacFarlane Partners
- Henry Manoucheri, Chairman & CEO, Universe Holdings
- John Millham, President, Prometheus Real Estate Group
- Bill Montgomery, President – Investments, Sares-Regis Group
- Daniel Nagel, CFO, Decron Properties
- Steven Oh, SVP – Development, Related California Residential
- Gregory Pinkalla, CEO, Fairfield Residential
- Scé Pike, CEO & Founder, IOTAS
- Edward Ratinoff, Managing Principal, James Investment Partners
- Jay Rey-Hipolito, VP, Residential, Kilroy Realty Corporation
- Michael Sorochinsky, Founder & CEO, Cypress Equity Investments
- Nick Vanderboom, Chief Operating Officer, Related California
- Percy Vaz, President, AMCAL
- Sue Vickery, Managing Director, Trammell Crow Residential
- Roger Vincent, Reporter, LA Times
- Heather Wallace, SVP, SARES-REGIS Group
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap is a leading specialist in commercial real estate investment sales, financing, research and advisory services, with more than 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals located throughout the United States and Canada. The firm has perfected a powerful system for marketing properties that combines investment specialization, local market expertise, the industry’s most comprehensive research, state-of-the-art technology, and relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a value of $49.7 billion.
Institutional Property Advisors (IPA) is a unique platform created to support the needs of institutional and sophisticated private investors. IPA is centered around a select national network of institutionally qualified brokerage professionals and supported by a robust technology platform and highly regarded research. IPA’s unique combination of real estate investment expertise, industry-leading technology, superior support services and acclaimed research will offer customized solutions for the acquisition and disposition of institutional multifamily properties and portfolios.
Sponsors of the Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum: Southern California are typically industry vendors and service providers looking to secure new business from medium to large sized multifamily and/or office portfolio operators.
Past sponsors include:
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.