The Landlord: Property Management Technology and Innovation in a Time of Crisis
With Northern California reopening and then reversing, multifamily operators are challenged to manage their properties safely amid the Coronavirus pandemic. New plans and action steps are emerging, and this session seeks to bring to the surface what multifamily operators are seeing and doing at this time, as well as how technology and innovation can be used to solve specific pain points:
- How are rent collections doing by property class and location?
- What has been the impact upon owners from eviction moratoriums?
- How are occupancy and leasing numbers going?
- What strategies are savvy landlords using to lease up new / vacant units?
- Which suppliers are reliable sources of PPE equipment?
- What contactless technology is working well for leasing as well as management?
- How do operators keep track of competitors’ concessions in a rapidly changing market?
- What do you do about tenants who stopped paying and won’t communicate?
- Which changes to property management are likely to be permanent?
- Brian Ball, SVP, Domuso
- Joe Coleman, COO, Decron Properties
- Edson D’Souza, Director, ADT Multifamily
- Shanna Leal-Dion, VP – Property Management, Equity Apartments
- John Protopappas, President & CEO, Madison Park Financial
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.