Multifamily Finance & Investment in a Changed World
In the spring, the pandemic had derailed most deals, with only the most motivated of sellers proceeding to close. Meanwhile, equity sources largely pulled back waiting to see how the pandemic, unemployment and reopenings will affect rent payments, rent levels and occupancy rates, among other key metrics. Lenders as well are starting to re-engage at acceptable LTVs, but how have valuations been impacted?. What’s next for multifamily capital markets, and will there be special opportunities created by the pandemic? Join this special online panel to learn more about the state of capital markets, both debt and equity for multifamily deals.
- How have deal terms and underwriting changed due to the pandemic?
- How are banks and other lenders adjusting their LTVs and covenants?
- Which equity investors are actively investing in deals right now?
- Which types of deals have fallen out of favor and which are on the rise?
- What unique opportunities has the current situation created for equity investors?
- Abe Schlisselfeld, Partner, Marks Paneth
- Russ Appel, Founding Principal, The Praedium Group
- Doug Lo Pinto, VP – Finance & Acquisitions, DMG Investments
- Thomas Peloquin, Principal, PGIM Real Estate Finance
- Garrett Thelander, Managing Director, CIT Bank
- Seth Weissman, Managing Partner, Urban Standard Capital
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.