Mid-market and luxury condo development, conversions and sales
With many New Yorkers fleeing the City and a glut of luxury condos on the market, one would think that the for-sale residential market activity would be completely dead, but recent transactions, acquisitions and development plans tell a different story. Many condo developers and converters remain active, although perhaps with more conservative business plans, banking on the perennial attraction of the City. In this session, we take a deep dive into the activity, pipeline, sales data and forecasts that tell the story of where the residential condo market is today and where it’s headed.
- How big is the shortfall between demand and supply?
- What are the new metrics and benchmarks for pricing?
- How are new second home tax laws likely to affect transactions and buyer interest?
- Which neighborhoods and submarkets around the Tri-State area are doing best?
- In what ways are condos being promoted / sold differently in today’s market?
- How do the condo vs rental business models compare today?
- Philip Tucker, Partner, Herrick
- Taryn Byron, President, CJ Dalton
- Ken Horn, President, Alchemy Properties
- Joe McMillan, Chief Executive Officer, DDG
- Bill Scully, Senior Managing Director, Silverback Development
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.