The New York Multifamily Summit: Online Conference concluded on October 9, 2020. Feel free to view recordings of sessions. Use the form below to get access.
In order to receive your free recordings, please fill out your information below. Please ensure that your e-mail address is correct in order for you to receive the link properly. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The perfect storm has arrived: COVID, rent control, anti-developer sentiment, eviction moratoriums and… murder hornets?
Your free trial for 2020 has expired, and the bill is coming due. Rents are down. Valuations are down. The specter of foreclosure looms in the not so distant future for some, amid one of the toughest situations the New York apartment market has seen for some time. However, there are silver linings when you look beyond older rent stabilized walk ups to greener fields elsewhere, as active multifamily investors switch up their game to focus on new areas for capital preservation and growth.
Join the New York Multifamily Summit in a re-imagined, all-digital, online conference format. Spanning nine weekdays from September 29 to October 9, the conference has been organized in brief, easy-to-consume portions to minimize disruption to your work and personal life. Join live to interact directly with speakers through the Q&A feature, or view the recordings on your own time. Either way, don’t miss the limited group networking opportunities that will allow you to connect with your peers directly to forge new connections and re-establish existing relationships.
Reasons to Attend:
- Find out what your peers are thinking and doing in the New York Tri-State area
- Learn what other markets and property types they are now evaluating and acquiring
- Get the latest information on equity and debt financing for multifamily properties
- Learn how the pandemic has affected your peers’ business and what they are doing about it
- Pool your ideas on reopening plans and social amenity usage best practices
- Discover the current thinking regarding future distressed buying opportunities
- Explore how multifamily value add rehab is changing in light of both rent control and the public health crisis
- Identify new technologies that are now suddenly more useful and relevant
- Get fresh ideas to generate near term improvement in cash flow and/or net income
- Connect directly with participants through one or more of the networking receptions
What You Get:
- 6 panels held on separate days to minimize the disruption to your schedule
- Keynote with Daryl Carter, Founder & CEO, Avanath Capital
- Market data presentation on New York area market with comparisons to other markets
- Workshop on new tax credits from recent legislation as well as cell tower income
- Group networking to connect with other industry principals and professionals
- Recordings of each session to allow you to view or review when you like (optional)
- Conference Directory of all attendees who opt-in to the directory (optional)
- Discounted access to the in-person conference in 2021 (optional)
- Join one of the closed-door peer-to-peer roundtables (requires invitation)
What it means to be Powered by GreenPearl
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.