Property Management Technology and Innovation in a Time of Crisis panel
With infection rates dropping rapidly, multifamily operators are breathing a sigh of relief, but we are not out of the woods yet. During the pandemic, operators have been challenged to manage their properties safely and in new ways. New technologies and processes have emerged, many of which are likely to become a permanent part of best practices going forward. This session seeks to bring to the surface what multifamily operators have learned, what innovations they plan to keep, and which ones they will discard once the pandemic subsides.
- How are rent collections doing by property class and location?
- What has been the impact upon owners from eviction moratoriums?
- How are occupancy and leasing numbers going?
- What strategies are savvy landlords using to lease up new / vacant units?
- What contactless technology is working well for leasing as well as management?
- What do you do about tenants who stopped paying and won’t communicate?
- Which changes to property management are likely to be permanent?
- Deanne Simone, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Jetty
- Amy Groff, SVP – Residential Property Management, Bernstein Companies
- Sarah Mathewson, SVP – Property Operations, AvalonBay Communities
- Jessica Scully, President, Scully Company
- Choni Wilcox, Executive Vice President, WinnCompanies
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.