Apartment Industry Outlook and Emerging Trends panel
The Mid-Atlantic multifamily industry has weathered the past twelve months relatively well. Although transactions did slow in 2020 but picked up towards the end of the year. Trends towards the suburbs and away from denser markets already underway accelerated during the pandemic. And yet, we are in unprecedented times with few historical comparisons to rely on. What does the next twelve months look like for multifamily operations, investment and development in the Mid-Atlantic region?
- How have rental rates, rent payments and occupancy held up?
- How have eviction moratoriums impacted collections and underwriting?
- How has the new administration affected employment and outlook in the Capital region?
- Which cities and towns across the Mid-Atlantic are seeing increased retner and investor interest?
- What is the state of multifamily investment and development activity and pipeline?
- How has the current situation affected construction costs, availability and timelines?
- In what ways has the pandemic created new opportunities for distressed acquisitions?
- Benjamin Yelm, Regional Manager – Charleston, Marcus & Millichap
- John Clarkson, Managing Director – Development, Greystar
- Greg Lamb, Managing Partner, Jefferson Apartment Group
- Shawn Seaman, President, Hoffman & Associates
- Julie Smith, Chief Administrative Officer, Bozzuto
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.