Year after year, the Marcus & Millichap Multifamily Forum: Mid Atlantic brings together multifamily developers, investors, owners and operators active in DC, Northern Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Eastern Pennsylvania and South Jersey to create a marketplace for learning, discovery, networking and deal making. The sessions address the major issues affecting the apartment industry today, and the networking opportunities allow multi-housing principals to meet, talk and source deals and investment capital.
Join this year’s conference in a reimagined ONLINE format designed specifically to recreate the in-person networking event experience through a special platform that combines content sessions with real time networking. Spanning five days from March 22 to March 26, the conference has been organized in brief, easy-to-consume portions to minimize disruption to your work and personal life.
Reasons to Attend:
- Find out what top multifamily owners, managers, developers and investors are thinking
- Get the latest information on equity and debt financing for multifamily properties
- Learn how the pandemic has affected your peers’ business and what they are doing about it
- Discover the current thinking regarding distressed buying opportunities
- Explore how multifamily value-add rehab strategies have changed
- Identify new technology that is now suddenly more useful and relevant
- Meet future capital and operating partners for your next multifamily deal
- Connect directly one-on-one or in small groups before and after each panel discussion
The Mid-Atlantic Multifamily Forum concluded on March 26, 2021. Feel free to view recordings of sessions. Use the form below to get access.
In order to receive your free recordings, please fill out your information below. Please ensure that your e-mail address is correct in order for you to receive the link properly. For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap is a leading specialist in commercial real estate investment sales, financing, research and advisory services, with more than 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals located throughout the United States and Canada. The firm has perfected a powerful system for marketing properties that combines investment specialization, local market expertise, the industry’s most comprehensive research, state-of-the-art technology, and relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a value of $49.7 billion.
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.