Manager Things: Property Management Technology and Innovation panel
With the resurgence of infections over the summer, multifamily operators have been challenged to manage their properties safely amid the Coronavirus pandemic. New plans and action steps are emerging, and this session seeks to bring to the surface what multifamily operators are seeing and doing at this time, as well as how technology and innovation can be used to solve specific pain points
- How are rent collections doing by property class and location?
- What has been the impact upon owners from eviction moratoriums?
- How are occupancy and leasing numbers going?
- What strategies are savvy landlords using to lease up new / vacant units?
- Which suppliers are reliable sources of PPE equipment?
- What contactless technology is working well for leasing as well as management?
- How do operators keep track of competitors’ concessions in a rapidly changing market?
- What do you do about tenants who stopped paying and won’t communicate?
- Which changes to property management are likely to be permanent?
- Dana Caudell, President – Property Management, The Bainbridge Companies
- Brian Ball, SVP, Domuso
- Cindy Clare, Chief Operating Officer, Bell Partners
- Marshall Friday, Director of Sales, ADT Multifamily
- Bobbi Moody, Chief Operating Officer, Insula Companies
- Richard Oller, Chairman, GoldOller Real Estate Investment
- Emily Watson, President – Property Management, Lantower Residential
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.