Game of Loans: Multifamily Finance & Investment in a Changed World panel
In the spring, the pandemic had derailed most deals, with only the most motivated of sellers proceeding to close. Meanwhile, equity sources largely pulled back waiting to see how the pandemic, unemployment and reopenings will affect rent payments, rent levels and occupancy rates, among other key metrics. Now that we’ve seen that rent collections are much better than feared, buyers are re-entering the market, driving new deals forward, some at discounts and some at or above pre-COVID prices. Lenders as well are starting to re-engage at acceptable LTVs. What’s next for multifamily capital markets, and will there be special opportunities created by the pandemic? Join this special online panel to learn more about the state of capital markets, both debt and equity for multifamily deals across Florida.
- How have deal terms and underwriting changed due to the pandemic?
- How are banks and other lenders adjusting their LTVs and covenants?
- Which equity investors are actively investing in deals right now?
- Which types of deals have fallen out of favor and which are on the rise?
- What unique opportunities has the current situation created for equity investors?
- Chad Musgrove, Vice President – Originations, Lument
- Dan Carr, Private Equity – Real Estate, Ares
- Inna Khidekel, Partner, Bridge Investment Group
- Bill Markey, Head of Real Estate Equity Acquisitions, Metlife
- John Randall, Managing Director, Pacific Coast Capital Partners
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.