The Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum Dallas-Fort Worth: Online Conference concluded on October 30, 2020. Feel free to view recordings of sessions. Use the form below to get access.
In order to receive your free recordings, please fill out your information below. Please ensure that your e-mail address is correct in order for you to receive the link properly. For any questions, please email email@example.com.
North Texas: Where multifamily capital wants to be.
While much of the U.S. is mired in rent regulation, protests, wildfires and rising taxes, Dallas-Fort Worth has been seemingly immune, attracting even more interest right now. If we could just get rid of this whole COVID thing…
North Texas occupies an enviable position with strong fundamentals and low regulations for the apartment industry. Money from New York, California and Canada is looking for a new home, and DFW is poised to be a major beneficiary of this renewed interest.
Join the Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum Dallas-Fort Worth in a reimagined, all-digital, online conference format. Featuring a daily webcast from October 20 to 30, the event is organized in brief, easy-to-consume portions to be easy on your schedule. Join live to interact directly with speakers through the Q&A feature, or view the recordings on your own time. Either way, don’t miss the networking opportunities that will allow you to connect with your peers directly to forge new connections and reestablish existing relationships.
Reasons to Attend:
- Find out what top multifamily owners, managers, developers and investors are thinking and doing in Texas
- Get the latest information on equity and debt financing for multifamily properties
- Learn how the pandemic has affected your peers’ businesses and what they are doing about it
- Pool your ideas on reopening plans and social amenity usage best practices
- Discover the current thinking regarding future distressed buying opportunities
- Explore how multifamily value add rehab is changing in light of the public health crisis
- Identify new technology that is now suddenly more useful and relevant
- Connect directly with participants through one or more of the networking receptions
Forum Highlights and Benefits:
- Five panels held on separate days to minimize the disruption to your schedule
- Joint Keynote Speakers Sue Ansel, President & CEO, Gables Residential, and Hessam Nadji, President & CEO, Marcus & Millichap
- Market data presentation by Marcus & Millichap’s National Director of Multifamily
- Workshop on new tax credits from recent legislation as well as cell tower income
- Meet and reconnect: multiple, small group networking opportunities
- Recordings of each session to allow you to view or review when you like (optional)
- Conference Directory of all attendees who opt-in to the directory (optional)
- Discounted access to the in-person conference in 2021 (optional)
- Join one of the closed-door peer-to-peer roundtables (requires invitation*)
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap is a leading specialist in commercial real estate investment sales, financing, research and advisory services, with more than 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals located throughout the United States and Canada. The firm has perfected a powerful system for marketing properties that combines investment specialization, local market expertise, the industry’s most comprehensive research, state-of-the-art technology, and relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a value of $49.7 billion.
Institutional Property Advisors (IPA) is a unique platform created to support the needs of institutional and sophisticated private investors. IPA is centered around a select national network of institutionally qualified brokerage professionals and supported by a robust technology platform and highly regarded research. IPA’s unique combination of real estate investment expertise, industry-leading technology, superior support services and acclaimed research will offer customized solutions for the acquisition and disposition of institutional multifamily properties and portfolios.
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.