Join the Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum: Dallas / Fort Worth in a re-imagined, all-digital, online conference format. Spanning four days from February 7 through February 10, 2022, the conference has been organized in brief, easy-to-consume portions to minimize disruption to your work and personal life. Join live to interact directly with speakers through the Q&A feature, or view the recordings on your own time. Either way, don’t miss the group networking discussions that will allow you to connect with your peers directly to forge new connections and re-establish existing relationships.
Reasons to Attend:
- Find out what top multifamily owners, managers, developers and investors are thinking
- Get the latest information on equity and debt financing for multifamily properties
- Learn how the pandemic has affected your peers’ business and what they are doing about it
- Pool your ideas on reopening plans and social amenity usage best practices
- Discover the current thinking regarding future distressed buying opportunities
- Explore how multifamily value add rehab is changing in light of the public health crisis
- Identify new technology that is now suddenly more useful and relevant
- Connect directly through one of the group networking discussions or the happy hour
Break through the Virtual Wall & Connect
The event uses an innovative virtual conference format that combines networking and panel discussions into one easy-to-use platform. Join live to connect with attendees and speakers before and after each content session.
The platform allows you to see who is participating and speak with them via chat or video. Meet one-on-one or in small groups; engage with speakers; move from table to table to mingle; exchange contact info and follow up later.
Speakers at the Marcus & Millichap Multifamily Forum: Dallas / Fort Worth are typically senior executives and company leaders who own, invest and/or develop multifamily properties in the greater region, as well as a curated selection of industry leaders from organizations that impact the industry.
Past speakers include:
CEO & President
President & CEO
Marcus & Millichap
Ross Perot, Jr.
The Perot Companies & Hillwood
Executive Chairman, Retired
Jones Lang LaSalle
- Mike Ablon, Principal, Pegasus Ablon
- Connie Aldape, Director – Revenue Management, Pinnacle
- Colin Apple, Managing Director – Acquisitions, Bridge Investment Group
- Tom Bakewell, President – Development, Streetlights Residential
- Joel Behrens, Principal, High Street Residential
- Katie Bloom, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs
- Nickolay Bochilo, EVP – Investments, Bell Partners
- Spencer Burton, Director, Northwestern Mutual
- Greg Cason, Principal, CrestMarc
- Hugh Cobb, Principal, Alpha-Barnes
- Lindsay Colbert, Chief Operating Officer, Presidium Group
- David Dix, SVP & Partner, Lurin Capital
- Mike Engels, Chief Investment Officer, CWS Capital Partners
- Richard Fishman, Founder & President, The Valcap Group
- Tammy Freiling, Executive Vice President, Kairoi Residential
- John Griggs, Co-CEO, Presidium Group
- Daniel Guerra, Chief Executive Officer, Anthology Investments
- Doug Gunn, Principal, Trinity Private Equity
- Larry Hamilton, Founder & CEO, Hamilton Properties
- Ruel Hamilton, Founder & CEO, AmeriSouth Realty Group
- Stewart Hsu, Principal, Conti Organization
- Gordon Ip, Principal, Genesis Real Estate Group
- Mark Johnson, Director – Development, Cortland Partners
- George Lintz, President, Bellaire Partners
- Gary Mann, Senior Vice President, High Street Residential
- Walker Molinare, Principal, PRIME Multifamily Investors
- JP Newman, Principal, Thrive, FP
- Shravan Parsi, Co-CEO, NAPA Ventures
- Paul Panza, President & CEO, Nicholas Residential
- Rick Perdue, Senior Managing Director, Mill Creek Residential Trust
- Tim Podboy, Senior Vice President, Heitman
- Loyal Proffitt, President – Property Management, Allied Orion Group
- Gardner Rees, Senior Managing Director, Greystar
- Ryan Reyes, Senior Director – Acquisitons, InvestRes
- Eric Silverman, Founder & Managing Director, Eastham Capital
- Laird Sparks, Managing Director – Development, Greystar
- Carl Starry, Managing Director – Multifamily, Leon Capital Group
- Matthew Stone, President & CEO, Seneca Investments
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap is a leading specialist in commercial real estate investment sales, financing, research and advisory services, with more than 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals located throughout the United States and Canada. The firm has perfected a powerful system for marketing properties that combines investment specialization, local market expertise, the industry’s most comprehensive research, state-of-the-art technology, and relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a value of $49.7 billion.
Institutional Property Advisors (IPA) is a unique platform created to support the needs of institutional and sophisticated private investors. IPA is centered around a select national network of institutionally qualified brokerage professionals and supported by a robust technology platform and highly regarded research. IPA’s unique combination of real estate investment expertise, industry-leading technology, superior support services and acclaimed research will offer customized solutions for the acquisition and disposition of institutional multifamily properties and portfolios.
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.