Join the Marcus & Millichap Multifamily Forum: Chicago & the Midwest in a re-imagined, all-digital, online conference format. Spanning five days from May 3 through May 7, the conference has been organized in brief, easy-to-consume portions to minimize disruption to your work and personal life. Join live to interact directly with speakers through the Q&A feature, or view the recordings on your own time. Either way, don’t miss the group networking discussions that will allow you to connect with your peers directly to forge new connections and re-establish existing relationships.
Reasons to Attend:
- Find out what top multifamily owners, managers, developers and investors are thinking
- Get the latest information on equity and debt financing for multifamily properties
- Learn how the pandemic has affected your peers’ business and what they are doing about it
- Pool your ideas on reopening plans and social amenity usage best practices
- Discover the current thinking regarding future distressed buying opportunities
- Explore how multifamily value add rehab is changing in light of the public health crisis
- Identify new technology that is now suddenly more useful and relevant
- Connect directly through one of the group networking discussions or the happy hour
President – Related Midwest
National Multifamily Housing Council
EVP & CIO
Founder & Chairman
Golub & Company
Golub & Company
Chairman & CEO
Joseph P. Kennedy Enterprises
President & CEO
Marcus & Millichap
Chairman & CEO
Founded in 1971, Marcus & Millichap is a leading specialist in commercial real estate investment sales, financing, research and advisory services, with more than 2,000 investment sales and financing professionals located throughout the United States and Canada. The firm has perfected a powerful system for marketing properties that combines investment specialization, local market expertise, the industry’s most comprehensive research, state-of-the-art technology, and relationships with the largest pool of qualified investors. In 2019, the firm closed 9,726 transactions with a value of $49.7 billion.
Institutional Property Advisors (IPA) is a unique platform created to support the needs of institutional and sophisticated private investors. IPA is centered around a select national network of institutionally qualified brokerage professionals and supported by a robust technology platform and highly regarded research. IPA’s unique combination of real estate investment expertise, industry-leading technology, superior support services and acclaimed research will offer customized solutions for the acquisition and disposition of institutional multifamily properties and portfolios.
Sponsors of the Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum: Chicago are typically industry vendors, professionals and service providers looking to secure new business from multifamily owners, investors and developers.
Powered by GreenPearl
Private Label Conferences
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.