We believe in the magic that
Last updated: March 17, 2020
For twelve years, GreenPearl has brought together senior executives in real estate to connect around the issues that matter most. As the effects of coronavirus (COVID-19) continue to evolve, GreenPearl is firmly committed to the health and safety of our attendees, speakers, sponsors and team members. We are closely monitoring the changing situation, and complying with public health guidance.
Our mission is to bring people together in-person for high-value interactions resulting in business development and growth. We measure our success by the business we are able to indirectly generate for our speakers, sponsors and attendees, as well as the quality of connections and information sharing we facilitate. We recognize that these interactions are most valuable when they happen face-to-face.
The current COVID-19 situation makes such in-person interactions unsafe at this time, and therefore we will be postponing our conferences in April and early May as advised by the CDC. Conferences in late-May and beyond are still slated to be held as planned. If necessary, conferences in late May and June will also be postponed.
- Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum: Chicago & Midwest – Postponed to October 6, 2020
- Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum: Southeast – Postponed to September 10, 2020
- Texas Multifamily Summit – May 28, 2020 in Austin
- Commercial Real Estate Summit – June 3, 2020 in New York City
- Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum: Southern California – June 4, 2020 in Los Angeles
- New York Multifamily Summit – September 17, 2020 in New York City
- Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum: Northern California – September 24, 2020 in the SF Bay Area
- Real Estate Private Equity Summit – September 29 in New York City
- Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum: Dallas Fort Worth – October 14, 2020 in Dallas
- Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum: Mid-Atlantic – October 30, 2020 in Washington, D.C.
- Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum: Pacific Northwest – Fall, 2020 in Seattle
- Brooklyn Real Estate Summit – Fall, 2020 in Brooklyn
- Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum: New England – Fall, 2020 in Boston
- Rethink Office New York – Fall, 2020 in New York City
- Marcus & Millichap / IPA Multifamily Forum: West & Central Florida – Fall, 2020 in Tampa
Policy for Postponed Conferences:
Attendees will be automatically transferred to the new date. There is no need for you to take action. If you are not able to make the new date, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to work out arrangements for transfer of your registration or booking of credit towards a future conference. Requests for credit or transfer should be received no later than 10 days before the new date.